THIS ROOM IS SEXXY

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SO I WAS BROWSING SAN DIEGO HOTELS AND TWO THINGS I LOOK FOR IS GOOD RATES AND CHIC ROOMS . SO I STUMBLED ACROSS THE PEARL . ITS A LOWKEY HOTEL ON ROSCRANS. BUT I WENT ON THE SITE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE PLUS THE ROOMS WHERE LESS THAN 100 A NIGHT. BUT...

ONE THING MADE ME FALL IN LOVE THE MIRRORED CEILINGS LOL (WINK)
THAT SHIT IS SO SEXXY GUYS I MEAN IM JUST SAYING PEEP THE SITE AT

THEPEARLSD.COM




Distinctive boutique hotel accommodations in sunny San Diego. The Gem’s bold and sassy ways go toe-to-toe with its roomier siblings.
THE GEM
Category: Bachelor/Bachelorette Pad
Quantity: Two (2)
Sleep Specs: Queen platform bed with two-drawer understorage; Bed made of sturdy, English walnut and steel accents; Sealy Posturpedic Dynasty CSS pillowtop mattress; Luxury, high thread-count sheets
Key features and amenities:

* Mirrored ceiling tiles
* Upholstered, sueded wall cushions
* 42-inch, wall-mounted, LCD television with HBO
* Roku SoundBridge Radio Wi-Fi Music Player (iTunes 7 compatible)
* High-speed wireless Internet
* Fully-tiled, free-standing shower
* Luxury bed and bath linens
* Spa H2O Plus™ bath products
* Junior storage unit

4 comments:

CeleBritney February 25, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

its a nice setting, But the room is hella small lol

dauché February 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

i may book this for next month; me & my boo. haha!

Devon February 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

helllyeahhh i likesss that lol

Post a Comment

FEELIN' IT

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP