PROMOTERS APPRECIATION NIGHT

Saturday, December 20, 2008

FIRST OFF I WANT TO THANK DAUCHE FOR ALL THE PICS BUT THURSDAY NIGHT WAS SUPER FUN. ME AND THE FAM HAD A BLAST AS ALWAYS . I HAD SO MANY DIFFERENT DRINKS ITS A GOOD THING I DID NOT GET SICK. LETS SEE I STARTED WITH COUVASIER AND CREAM SODA (DON'T SLEEP ON IT) THEN WHEN WE GOT TO THE CLUB WE HAD A BOTTLE OF VODKA SO I WAS DRINKING CRANBERRY VODKAS. THEN THIS GUY GOT US A PATRON SHOT THEN I HAD 1 LAST DRINK WHICH WAS A LONG ISLAND. I WAS FADED BUT I WAS NOT STUPID DRUNK BUT THE WAY I WAS DRINKING YOU THINK I WOULD BE RIGHT????










6 comments:

dauché December 22, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

peep cairo's anorexic finger; lmfao !
I enjoyed shooting a bit :)
wish I could have gotten all of the pics
I wanted (ahheeeeem)!

we need to meet asap...
don't make any plans for tonight.

Remul December 22, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

MADE A NEW BLOG AND DELETED THE OLD ONE.
WOULD U MIND RE FOLLOWING?
OLDBLOG- BUTTERBAY.BLOGSPOT.COM
NEWBLOG-SUGAREMUL.BLOGSPOT.COM
THANKS SO MUCH
-REMUL


BTW DOPE N BLOG IS MADD DOPE

Bonjour Senor Fresh December 23, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

ay i love your blog and the photography is banging I need to hop down on the model dig and get into the scene................

Nicole January 1, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

sweet pics.
and random question-- is that chicks name miriam?

Post a Comment

FEELIN' IT

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP