SUSHI , SHOPPING AND SHOOTING.......

Sunday, December 7, 2008



SO TODAY WAY PRETTY INTERESTING I HAD A PHOTO SHOOT TO DO DOWNTOWN WITH R.M.E (REAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT)SO I DECIDED TO TAKE THE TROLLEY. THE SHOOT WENT REALLY WELL THEY WHERE REALLY COOL AND I ENJOYED WORKING WITH THEM. THE PICTURES WILL BE UP SOON SO CHECK BACK. AFTER I LINKED UP WITH MY BOY MARKY AND WE GRABBED SOME SUSHI AT THIS SPOT CALLED SUSHI ITTO . AFTER WE DID SOME SPONTANEOUS SHOPPING AND I GOT A SOME PRETTY COOL STUFF .I GOT A GRAPHIC TEE FROM URBAN OUTFITTERS , A LEATHER JACKET, THIS DOPE SWEATER SOME JEANS AND SOME LEGGINGS (HEY GOTTA STOCK UP ON THAT WINTER WEAR LOL) ...........












2 comments:

Nellz December 8, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

that sounds like nice weekend for me..photoshoot shoping and of course taking pics of all the events!!! hehe xoxo

Post a Comment

FEELIN' IT

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP