IF ONLY I FOUNG A GUY TO DO ALL OF THIS...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a boyfriend would do....

• Grab her neck when you kiss her, it's a real turn on. Not her butt/boobs.

• When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go then kiss her

• When she says she's ok dont believe it talk with her

• Never cheat on her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you

• Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her

• Call her before you sleep and after you wake up

• Treat her like a person and not something to show off for

• Tease her and let her tease you back.

• Stay up all night with her when she's sick.

• Watch her favorite movie with her.

• TRUST HER WITH HER GUY FRIENDS

• Let her wear your clothes.

• When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.

• Let her know she's important.

• When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's ass am I kicking babe?"

6 comments:

Athena Christine January 21, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

hell yeah, especially TRUST HER WITH HER GUY FRIENDS!! Where is this man at Minni?

tianamonique--* January 21, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

I agree.

I'd like to find him someday!!
*sigh

micAh! January 21, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

I can get with MOST of those but I ain't kissin in no rain (pay too much 4 my gear) and I HATE being on the phone and hearing silence...

MIZZ MINNIE January 21, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

YEA THOSE TOO I WAS A LIL IFFY ABOUT MICAH......

Jervis January 22, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

sounds like a FAIRY TALE!!!,lol
juss kiddin

Anonymous,  January 27, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

I'm looking for that!!
Another minnie in the house

Hollaaa...lol

Post a Comment

FEELIN' IT

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP